|All are welcome! Times and locations may change. Please contact the Contact Person in advance to confirm. If you are a Facilitator or Contact Person for a group, please notify COMW at firstname.lastname@example.org of any changes to group information below. Thank you. Here’s is the the complete listing of facilitators Group Listings May 2015|
- CP, 7:00–8:15 pm. St. Peter’s Catholic Church, 313 2nd St., S.E. DC 20003. Contact: Silvia Moraes, email@example.com 202.547.8291.
- CP + Lectio Divina: 6:25–7:30 pm. St. Columba’s Episcopal Church, 4201 Albemarle Street, NW DC 20016. Contact: Martha Johnston, 202.237.7058, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CP + Lectio Divina, 4:00-5:00pm. Annunciation Catholic Church, 3125 39th St., N.W. DC 20016. Contact: Martha Johnston, 202.237.7058, email@example.com.
- CP + Lectio Divina, 12:15–1:15 pm. Grace Episcopal Church, 1041 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, DC 20007; Contact: Helen Buhr, 301.986.9001, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lectio Divina 5:00–5:45 pm. CP 6:00–7:00 pm. Last Tuesday of each month is Cathedral Crossroads program with labyrinth, 6:30–9:00 pm. Center for Prayer and Pilgrimage at Washington National Cathedral, Massachusetts & Wisconsin Aves., Washington, DC. Contact: Terri Simpson (pilgrimage coordinator), email@example.com.
- CP + Eucharist 7:30–8:30 am. Washington National Cathedral, Massachusetts & Wisconsin Aves. Washington, DC. Contact: Terri Simpson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CP + Holy Eucharist, 5:30 pm. St. John’s Episcopal Church, Georgetown, 3240 O Street, NW, DC 20007. Contact: Gini Gerbasi, 202.338.1796, email@example.com
- CP, 7:30–8:30 pm. Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church 6001 Western Avenue, NW, DC 20015. Contact: Ellen Kadow, 301.656.2855, firstname.lastname@example.org. Call for entry #.
- CP + Lectio Divina, 12:15–2:15 pm. St. Columba’s Episcopal Church, 4201 Albemarle Street, NW, DC 20016; Contact: Martha Johnston, 202.237.7059, email@example.com
- CP + Lectio Divina, 4:00-5:00 pm. Annunciation Catholic Church, 3125 39th Street NW, DC 20016. Contact: Martha Johnston, 202.237.7058, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CP, 9:30–10:30 am. The First Baptist Church of the City of Washington, DC, 1328 Sixteenth Street, NW, Room B-14, 20036-2292. Contact: Julie Pascu, 301.530.5258, email@example.com.
- CP, 5:45 pm. Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Church, 9222 Kentsdale Dr., Potomac, MD 20854. Contact: Kim Piliero, 240.401.8147, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CP, 6:30-7:30 pm. Dayspring Retreat Center, 1103 Neelsville Church Rd. Germantown, MD 20876. Contact: Catherine Gibson, 301.9724038, email@example.com.
- CP, 7:30-9:00 pm. Murray Home, 9 Ridge Rd. Unit F, Greenbelt, MD 20770. Contact: Joe Murray, 301.474.1396, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CP, 10:30 am. St. Luke’s Church Silver Spring, 9100 Colesville Rd. Contact: Bob Abarno, 301-562-1484, email@example.com.
- CP, 7:30–9:00 pm. in the large conference room in the parish center, St John the Baptist, Silver Spring. Contact: LJ Milone, 301-622-1122, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CP, 10:00–11:30 am. St. Raphael’s Catholic Church, 1513 Dunster Rd., Rockville, MD 20854. Contact: Pat Miller email@example.com.
- CP, 7:15 pm. St Jane de Chantal Parish (Seaton Center), 9701 Old Georgetown Road, Bethesda, MD 20814, meets 4th Wednesday of each month September – May. Contact: Bro. Edward Adams, 301.530.1528 or 301-717-9720, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CP, 12:00–1:00pm. Leisure World, 3588 Gleneagles Dr., Silver Spring, MD 20906. Contact: Eileen McCabe, 301-438-0422, email@example.com.
- CP, 1st Thursday of each month, 7:30-9:00 pm. St. Bartholomew Rectory meeting room, 6900 River Rd., Bethesda, MD, 20817. Contact: Roger Ourroren, 240.793.5737, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CP, 7:30-8:30 pm. St. Elizabeth Church,917 Montrose Rd, Rockville, MD 20852. Contact: Eileen McCabe, (301) 438-0422, email@example.com.
- CP, 10:15-11:30 am. 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, St. Anne’s Episcopal Parish House, 199 Duke of Gloucester St., Annapolis, MD, 21043. Contact: Marjorie Centofanti, 410.544.5665, firstname.lastname@example.org or Lynn Thonnard, email@example.com.
- CP, 6:15-7:15 pm, Episcopal Church of the Redeemer, 5603 N. Charles, Baltimore, MD 21210. Group meets in the Chapel of Redeemer. Primarily for experienced meditators, but beginners are welcome. Contact Sherrill Pantle, 410.377.0381, firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm meeting times and place.
- 7:00 pm in the St. Matthews rectory library at 5401 Loch Raven Blvd. Contact: Thomas Maxwell, 757-870-9137, Thomas.Maxwell@yahoo.com. Open to new members.
- CP 10:00-11:30 am in the Cloister Room. 2nd and 4th Saturdays; June 11, 25, July 9, 23, August 13, 27. Episcopal Church of the Redeemer, Melrose at N. Charles. Contact: Sherrill Pantle, 410-377-0381, email@example.com. Both instruction and practice are available. Open to new members.
- Centering Prayer, Thursdays at 6:00 pm. St. John’s Episcopal Church, 9120 Frederick Rd., Ellicott City MD 21043. Contact: June Robinson, 410.465.4022, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CP, 3:00 pm. Emmanuel Bel Air Anglican Church, 303 N Main St, Bel Air, MD 21014. Contact: Christine Moser, 410.937.4544.
- CP, 2nd and 4th Thursdays at 7:00 pm. St. Margaret’s Adult Education Center, 141 N. Hickory Ave., Bel Air, MD, 21014. Contact: Gene Popiolek, H: 443.567.6214, C: 410-838-6880, email@example.com. Open to new members.
- CP, 9:30 am. All Saints Episcopal Church, 106 W. Church St., Frederick, MD 21701. Contact: Alice McCormick, 301.471.9494, firstname.lastname@example.org.